- Viewings will be made by appointment only.
- When viewing a property, everyone should wash their hands and avoid touching surfaces where possible.
- Tenants and viewers must wear a face covering throughout the appointment
- Follow general guidance for clinically extemely vulnerable people
- If any occupier is over 70, or has underlying health condition or falls into any other vulnerable category, then please let us know.
If you or a member of your household is showing symptoms of COVID-19 or is self-isolating then the viewings must be delayed.
IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19, HOWEVER MILD, OR YOU HAVE RECEIVED A POSITIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY SELF-ISOLATE AT HOME FOR AT LEAST 10 DAYS (or any other period as may be updated in government guidelines) FROM WHEN YOUR SYMPTOMS STARTED. YOU MAY ALSO BE REQUIRED TO SELF-ISOLATE IF YOU ARE ENTERING OR RETURNING TO THE UK FROM ABROAD OR HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY NHS TRACK AND TRACE. EVERYONE SHOULD FOLLOW THE LATEST REQUIREMENTS TO QUARANTINE UPON RETURN TO THE UK.
More information is available on the NHS website www.nhs.uk