Our aim is to provide a first class service and to do everything we can to ensure that you are satisfied. If you feel that we have fallen short of this standard and you wish to complain, we ask that you first put your complaint in writing and advise us regarding your dissatisfaction with any aspect of the service you have received.
If you remain dissatisfied after speaking to the office then you should then set out your complaint in writing to:-
Mr David Hornby
Tony Hornby Property Management Services
19 Hoghton Street
And/or by email to email@example.com
Tel (office) : 01704 500388
Tel: 07515 919734
In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:
- An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short of our first class service
- What you would like us to do to resolve it
- Any specific details that you feel would assist us with resolving your complaint. Including, but not limited to:
- Names of member of our staff you have spoken to in connection with your complaint
- Time(s) and date(s) of the incident(s)
- Telephone number(s) and/or addresses(s)/email address(es) that you have used to contact us
- Any written correspondence in relation to your complaint
- Any other documentation in support of your complaint
On receipt of a complaint, we will investigate the issue(s) you have raised on your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly.
The timescales for dealing with a complaint as follows:
- You will receive an ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from us within three working days of receipt of your complaint
- Within 15 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response
- If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 15 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received
- After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.
We are members of the Property Redress Scheme. If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme you must have first carried out the following:
- You have waited eight weeks from the date of your written complaint to us for a response; and
- You have contacted the Scheme within 12 months of the incident.
The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between Members and their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted the Member’s internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with the Member’s response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website.
In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme direct. The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:
Tel: 0333 321 9418
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post at: The Property Redress Scheme
Premier House, 1st floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JH